1/365: A new year, a new opportunity...

Happy New Year everyone! 2009 was a great year, and here's hoping that 2010 is better.  Health and Happiness to everyone... though prosperity would be nice too :)

Since it's the 1st of the year, here's yet another opportunity to start a 365 day project.  I always try this out and never make it thru.  It's one of those things I want to do right, and not cheat :) Here's how it works (at least, how my rules work):
  • Take a photo each day
  • Blog about it
  • You can choose to just post a photo or post a blog.  My goal is to do both, although - it does make it more complicated
  • No cheating!  i.e. the photo needs to be taken THAT day, can't choose from old pictures
  • The blog technically should be written THAT day, but since some days could be long, it could be a day or 2 late.  Again, this I leave at your discretion
Keep it simple.  Keep it fun.  The above are my rules but you can modify it to suit your own. The goal is to tell something about your day in words or pictures.




Here's to us.  A new year, a new beginning.  I never do resolutions, because I tend to not keep them :)  Here's hoping that I keep this one up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog