6/365: Happy Hour at Carnivale

Every so often, my colleagues and I get together after work to unwind and relieve some stress.  Q4 has always been a busy time for us, and this year is no exception.  With most of my teammates working over the holidays and a bunch of projects launching in the next few weeks -- we are due one of these sessions... and today is the day.

Just two blocks from our office is Carnivale, an Authentic Nuevo Latino cuisine in Downtown Chicago.  Since one of us has been boycotting Jeff's Tap & Grill, this has been our go to hang out place after work.  Being the finicky eater that I am, I always order the same stuff - a frozen (lime) margarita and Pollo Estilo Billy. It is a spice rubbed chicken breast that comes with papas fritas (aka french fries, which I ALWAYS forget, and have to ask every time) and a citrus butter sauce (mmmmm!)



Food, drinks and conversation with friends... a good way to end the work day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog