9/365: Mommy Day

Today is the first day of X's winter swimming class. I thought for sure I was going to regret doing this, but the weather cooperated and while it was cold outside, the sun was bright and shining so it wasn't too bad. I dreaded the water and clothed X and myself accordingly, but looks like we were the only one wearing shirts on top of our swimsuits today. Really need to buy X one of those bodysuits. I took my camera with me at the rec center, but was afraid someone will get mad at me for taking pictures of kids in swimsuits. So strike #1.

After lunch, we attended a prayer service for a friend's mom who recently passed away. We went back to their house for a small get together. Since we left the kids at home with papa and mamu, we had to go back early to make sure the kids are ok and more importantly to see if Y or Z need diaper changes. While papa is really good at baby sitting, diaper changing is not in his repertoire :) After dinner, I had to give Z a bath coz mom is still not able to do it after her surgery yesterday. After Z's bath, I had to give the girls a bath too, coz Y stinks! I seldom get to do these things to the girls, let alone give ALL of them a bath all on the same day. So I feel very mommy-like today. Most days, I only pretend I'm one. Hee.

The day is ending and still no photos for the project. but I did take a snapshot of the girls while in their bubble bath. That will have to do for tonight.

Bubblebath time with X and Y

Comments

Popular posts from this blog