5/365: Eventually

We've been planning to take down the Christmas decor for a few days now, but due to one reason or another, it's still not done. Tonight, I got home to find the tree partially taken down. All the ornaments are out and only half of the lights are left on the right side. All the wreath on top of the fireplace mantle have been removed and I noticed one sock (Y's) is no longer on its hanger, but X and Z are still there. It's like someone decided to start taking things down and then was interrupted in the middle of things.



Such is the life in our household. With three kids, it's really difficult to get something started and completed without any distractions and or pauses. Christmas is over, but I guess the decors will just have to wait. It will get taken down... eventually.

Comments

  1. Yikes! I forgot we still have a Santa on our front door! LOL!!! (that's why I don't get Christmas trees) =D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog