3/365: It's another one of those Sundays

What to talk about today? It's one of those days that makes it difficult for me to complete this project. It's cold outside, so it's tempting to just bunker down, bury oneself under the blankets and veg out.

I finally am desperate enough for a massage that I'm trying Massage Envy today. I've been told good and bad stories about the place, but hey - my therapist from Nordstrom goes to one, so if it's good enough for her it's good enough for me! Lucky for me, there's one more slot left for the day, so I booked it and left immediately to try and make the 3:30pm appointment. It wasn't as bad as I feared - and it's actually pretty comparable to the last spa place I went to. And the price can't be beat. So, I think I'm going with the membership route ($49/month) and trying them out.



For trying out today and signing up for membership, I get one more free massage this month, which I scheduled in two weeks. Yay! I'll stop now before I start sounding like an advertisement :) As for the photo, I never said that the photos will be quality, artistic photos ;) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog