11/365: Cheep Chicken Monday

It's very rare that I don't bring food for lunch, but today is one of those days. Had a lunch meeting that ended early, so I was able to leave the office and and actually spend some time outside. I grabbed my camera in case there are photos to take. Being in the West loop doesn't really give one lots of options for lunch, specially if you want something quick to go. Today, the choice is Jewel. Between the office and Jewel, there's the train tracks, the doggy park, and the chocolate factory. Prime choices indeed :)

Took some photos of all those but didn't find any I like. I think I need to work on some confidence with the camera. Oftentimes, I find myself embarassed (?) and uncomfortable taking pictures in public places like grocery stores, theatres or train stations. The grocery would have been a good place to take photos of fruits, flowers and other colorful things, but I hesitated. I did take this photo today while picking something for lunch.

Cheep Chicken Monday


I always get chicken and hawaiian sweet rolls for lunch at Jewel, so this caught my attention. However, I really don't think I can finish an 8 piece chicken myself. So, opted to get zing wings instead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog