30/365: Snowflakes

I have this picture in my head that I've been trying to take. I've seen other pictures of it but they don't really explain their setup or their equipment, so all I can do is experiment. For all I know, I may not even have the right equipment for it. Anyways, this morning, with the light coating of snow flurries that were on the car, I thought I may have the opportunity.

Argh, close but not quite there


I think it's close to what I want, but it's not quite there. I wanted a photo that would show the individual snowflakes in detail. Not all of it, but at least some of it (at least 1!). However, this is the closest that I got to what I wanted. The others were really just either a chunk of ice, or a blob of white :) Maybe next time, it will be better.

Meanwhile, I also got one of those rare moments where my 3 angels posed together for a photo. Y is even smiling! X is not in her best smile, and Z has his deer in a headlights look -- but this photo is preciously rare :)

XYZ, my 3 angels

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog