15/365: Water droplets

Tonight is all about water droplets! With my old Nikkor 105mm f2.8 Micro lens, I experimented on doing some macro shots and boy, oh boy, this is not easy at all! I started with some static droplets using a dropper on different backgrounds - and I tried to find a way on how to position an object so it will reflect on the droplet. I wish I had some flowers at home, but alas! no fresh (or plastic) flowers. Threw away lots of photos, and this is probably the best one I got on this subject tonight.

Leaf caught in a water droplet


So after trying that, I moved on to doing high speed photos still on water droplets. I got a couple of decent ones where the droplet was in focus and has good colors reflecting on them. This is my favorite though.

Droplets galore

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog