20/365: Under the weather

20 days into the year, and three grown ups in the household has already been sick. I was trying to find things to photograph in the house while blogging about myself so I figured this is a good subject. Both nanay and hubby had to go to urgent/convenient care this week - and both got prescription medicines. They say you always need to group things in threes and I had one too from my sore throat/lost voice from the beginning of the year so that completes my subjects.

Under the weather


The good news is, nanay is finally better and hubby is on preventative medication. The kids have nothing (cross fingers), and hopefully continue to do so because we have Y's birthday party on Saturday!

I've been noticing that on most days (good days), I post 2 photos. Hopefully one that is a commentary on what my day is like, and another that is more artistic or photography related. I think I will continue in that mode. At the end of 365 days, I might have 500 pictures!

Today's artistic picture is another macro shot.

What is it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog