10/365: Sunday, Lazy Sunday

At the end of this project, when I go back and read these blogs, I wonder how many Sundays like today we'll have. It's our typical winter Sunday which means stay at home, watch TV, read books and play with the girls. For the second day in a row, mommy treated the girls to a bubble bath, but I've already done that photo yesterday. Normally I tell the girls not to splash, but today, I made them do some splashes for me.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4003/4265504112_5b5d84b02d_m.jpg


For today's blog, I am featuring one of my girls. This is Y, who just turned 3 last week. At three, she is a smart little girl who is more interested in blocks and video games than dolls. She can recite the alphabet, count to 30 in english, and up to 12 in spanish (thanks to Dora) and she loves singing nursery rhymes. She is super smart and have been glued to her Leapster 2 or the computer on sites like Nick Jr and/or Dress up Who.com. In the past few weeks, we have been weaning her off of pacifiers, drinking her milk in a bottle, and sleeping with grandma. As of this writing - I believe we are successful in all of them. The last thing we have to do before we send her to school is to convince her to sleep early as she sleeps later than her mommy, daddy and ate X. She will have a new adventure starting in 2 weeks when she starts in daycare with her sister. Right now, she keeps on saying "I don't want to go to school", so we have some work to do there.

She has a very pretty smile and an infectious laughter, but her camera smile is more of a smirk :) She does a very convincing pout and can stare stonily at you when you're bothering her from whatever it is she's doing. She's very stubborn, but is very sweet and loves to give hugs and kisses.

Sweet but stubborn Y

Comments

Popular posts from this blog