4/365: Jerseys galore

This afternoon, my hubby tells me that an EMS package  arrived.  He then asked me, "Are you going to wrap it or can I open it up?".  Turns out that it was my Christmas gift for him, ordered waaaay before Christmas, but obviously didn't make it here until today. I thought about wrapping it for a second, but hey - he already knows its his gift so might as well have him at it.

My husband is a big sports fan.  His idea of a Christmas wish list is to send me a list of jerseys that he doesn't have yet.  Basketball jerseys, football throwbacks - you name it.  Half of the names on these jerseys, I don't recognize and when I buy my gifts, I always arm myself with my iPhone and my list, lest I get them wrong.  Christmas 2008, I believe I gave him a 2 NBA jerseys.  I gave him another one for our wedding anniversary and when I knew that my order will not make it in time for Christmas, I got him another one so he can open one up for Christmas day to add to the 9 more that he opened up tonight.


This set includes:
  • Chicago Bears Matt Forte #22 White
  • Orlando Magic Dwight Howard #12 20th White
  • All Star 2009 Houston Rockets Yao Ming #11 White
  • All Star 2009 New Orleans Hornets Chris Paul #3 White
  • Chicago Bear Jay Culter #6 Navy Blue
  • Cleveland Cavaliers O'Neal #33 White
  • Mitchell & Ness Throwback Los Angeles Lakers Wilt Chamberlain #13 Yellow
  • Mitchell & Ness Throwback Cleveland Cavaliers Lebron James #23 White
  • Boston Celtics Kevin Garnett #5 White
Right now, he's already planning to come up with a new list for his birthday.  I'm sure that list is going to extend thru Christmas 2010 again.  I personally think it's getting boring - but whatever makes him happy :)

Comments

  1. Gotta love creating lists! Awesome GIFTS, doesn't matter if they came late!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog