42/365: Last 2 minutes

Another back to back to back meeting day starting early in the morning with an interview and ending with a late meeting and drinks with our offshore leadership team. Got home almost at 10 pm, then had to tend to the girls. By the time I realize I haven't taken a photo the whole day (even with my phone), it was almost too late!

Last 2 minutes


I had a couple of photos of this clock actually. No flash, with flash - but for some reason, I liked the version with the flash (removed all shadows). I was in Photoshop cropping it when I started playing around with the Levels, and though, hey - this is interesting. So, yes, my photo of the day today is a bit processed.

Another close call... I'm still amazed I haven't slipped and am still going strong. I keep thinking one of these days I will slip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog