50/365: Mangoes

Got home late with no photos taken. Which is weird, because I have my camera and I had lots of interesting photos to take at work, but for some reason - I can't find the time to take those photos. So, at home in the bedroom with the girls, I again have to find something. Tonight, it's mangoes. This is not a very good shot, but I want to talk about mangoes :)

Mangoes


These are not the popular Philippine mangoes. These are what's closer to what's called indian mangoes in the Philippines, but I think is really closer to Mexican mangoes here. The batch we got from the grocery this week was really good. Sweet and crunchy. And when we get them that way, EVERYONE wants one. These are normally for me, but I can't eat one with X and Y wanting their share. If Z is still awake, he wants some too and when hubby is home, he steals some himself. The funny thing is no one else asks for them! They just want to eat them when they see me eating them. Isn't that weird?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog