40/365: Let it Snow

Chicago is under a snow storm watch from last night to around 4pm today. So when I woke up in the morning, I peeked out to see if it was smart to come to the office. Here was what I saw...

Snow Day


This was taken fromy my iPhone so the focus control was really bad and it is showing the mesh, instead of the scene outside. The accumulation wasn't that bad, but the roads (and my driveway) are unplowed so I decided to stay and work from home. You'd think I'd have more time to steal and take photos since I am home, but I was tied up with work all day, and had to pick up the kids from school in the evening. Hubby also called to tell me to get the girls to bed early so I had them all bathed and sleeping around 10:00pm which was a record time for us. Unfortunately, that also meant, I slept early too.

When I woke up the next day, I actually thought that I FINALLY slipped and missed a photo! Then, I remembered the photo I took from the phone in the morning. Alas, that becomes the photo of the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog