34/365: San Francisco, here I come

Woke up really early today to fly out to San Francisco for our company's Tech Summit. I am one of the presenters on Friday and we're doing rehearsals with the whole team at the San Francisco offices today.

My flight boarded without issues but when we were about the push out of the gate, the captain informed us that the occular inspection showed that one of the doors was missing a hinge. The mechanics had to figure out what has to be done to fix it and took about 30-45 minutes to fix the issue. So, while the flight was almost an hour delayed, it was better than getting us bumped off other flights. From the airport, I checked into the hotel, so I can drop off my heavy jacket (which I don't need here) and the suit case and walked to the office.

Hotel Palomar, San Francisco


This is a picture of my room for the next few days. Dinner was at Dosa, a Southern Indian restaurant, and while I had to return my food for a redo, the Lamb Chops were awesome. Wish I had time to take photos of downtown San Francisco, but I am wiped out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog