39/365: Something French in Chicago

Busy day at work today specially since I've been out for three days last week. Had to catch up with team members, and make sure that all projects are running as expected. Reviewed and brain stormed on design with team members until I realized it's way past 6 and I've missed all rush hour trains.

So, I actually have time to spare on the way to the train station since the next available train is not until 7:40pm. At the train station is the newly opened Chicago French Market that sells fresh produce and fruits. They also have crafts, and chocolates galore! I was hungry, but I didn't think I'd have time to eat, so I just walked around taking pictures of the colorful fruits and vegetables for today's photo.

In the end I chose this photo just because the produce and fruit photos look very generic "fresh market" type photos. This juxtapose the elegance of the French market with the sterility of the train station environment. It's very industrial steel posts against the soft and colorful colors of the market.

Juxtaposition of Elegance and Industrial


Extra points for using the word "juxtapose" in a blog :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog