47/365: Back to the grind...

I love long weekends, and today is the first day back from the long weekend. The problem with long weekends is that you get swamped on your first day back. And such is my day today.

It was also my birthday yesterday, and today, my team mates are treating me out to lunch. Got a photo of the whole team at the table (well, our server did), but I am not using that as photo of the day. Instead, I am using a boring photo of one of our rooms in the office.

Splashy Lounge


This room used to be a closet used by our IT to store spare keyboards, cables, etc. It's a utility room. But then, the company started growing and room became sparse that the closet became a "war" room. We actually was just using this as a war room for one of our projects before a bigger one opened up and we moved there. Then, facilities came over, painted the room and this is the next incarnation of the room. It is now referred to as the Lounge and is a good place for an informal conversations and meetings. Don't know that anyone actually has time to watch TV or play the Wii though. Hee.

The downside? It's right beside the men's rest room. "Splash" indeed :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog