44/365: Valentines Day Shoot

First day of the 3 day weekend. No plans, no parties so am looking forward to a weekend of relaxation and fun with the kids. Valentines day is tomorrow so the girls and I are planning to make a card for Daddy. To make a card, we need photos! I was hoping to get a photo of the three kids together, but nanay put Z to sleep as soon as dinner is over, so it's just the girls and I.

The shoot lasted 20 minutes, which is usual with the kids. But it was a VERY successful 20 mins. First, I got Y to dress up, which almost NEVER happens - and she was actually in the mood tonight. These are two of my favorites from the girls:

Best Y photo... ever! My little model, X


There are a couple more good shots, but these 2 make the photo of the day, and since I'm trying to just use 1 photo each day (unlike January), I made a card out of these two.

Valentines Day card for Daddy


Instant card made using Sweet Stuff Page Kit by LaWanna Desjardin, Desjardin Digital Designs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog