32/365: On the Road

Today is one of those rare days that I actually have to drive to the office of my client. While rare, I actually love going to the client office and working and talking with the client face to face. The only downside is of course driving :) since I love taking the train to work everyday but that's alright. Luckily, it didn't snow as was forecasted.

I was out on the road early because I had to plan to pull over for a conference call. I also stopped by the O'Hare Oasis to grab some breakfast, and as I was sitting there waiting for Auntie Anne's to open, I saw this view which reminded me of the poster of the movie "Up in the air", except it's more like "Down on the road". No camera with me (it was in the car), so this is from the iPhone.

Down on the road, the Illinois Tollway

Comments

Popular posts from this blog