46/365: Happy Birthday to Me!

Yes, it IS my birthday today, and it is also President's day, which just so happens to be a non-working holiday for my company. Yay! Hubby was off, I was off, and the kids are not scheduled to go to school on Monday so today was one of those rare days where we are all together for the whole day. w00t!

It was uneventful day. We brought Y and Z to the dermatologist for checkup and consultation. I tried to not read e-mail :), push off work until tomorrow, and sleep as much as I can in preparation for the busy week. In the evening, hubby had a reservation for us at the Morton Steakhouse in Schaumburg to celebrate both Valentines day and my birthday.

Dinner @ Morton Steakhouse


This photo was taken on the way home, as I was in the car. Snow was falling and I we were at a stop light when I looked back and saw the Morton sign and liked how it was framed amidst the melting snow flakes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog