41/365: The calm after the storm

I woke up today to a gorgeous sky day. The accumulation wasn't bad at all, and this being Chicago - everything is running normal. The storm has moved from Chicago to the East Coast and they're getting a lot of it. Ah, global climate change in evidence right there.

Because of the close call yesterday, I've decided to try and take pictures from the phone as well everyday, just in case. I took this photo with my iPhone as I was waiting for the train on the platform. The sky was a gorgeous blue, the morning light and the snow all together makes our little train station house very picturesque. Even though I have other photos today, I chose to make this photo my photo for the day.

West Chicago Train Station


The weather was very deceptive though. It was sunny but the temperature was veeeery chilly. I get cold just thinking about it. Brrr.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog