Too Late!

Sis called again. She's met her friend who's assigned to work in Honolulu and is staying with her tonight. Tomorrow, she picks me up from the airport and we check into our hotel.

Well... now, she informs me that her friend has a sofa bed and we could stay with her! Too late, little sister. We talked about this before already. Had we stuck with my direct reservation with Sheraton, we could have canceled last minute and pay only 1 day. As it is, you asked me to find a cheaper hotel and thus, I went to Priceline. We dropped our hotel bill almost 40% - however, there is no option to cancel... at all.

Tsk... Tsk... Tsk.

Oh well, I think this is all for the best. Yes, we could have saved some money by staying at her friends studio, but we will not be across the beach!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog